Thursday, November 3, 2011

1 November of KCttC

Since I've started this three days into the month I'm going to go back and retro-blog for those missed days.

Since I didn't know I would be starting this on Tuesday, I was full of complaints, especially since I was having an IBD flare up. And, while I can't correct what I did that day, I can look back and be grateful that I had such an understanding husband who was willing to take off work, if need be, and work from home to help out. Fortunately, my medication took effect and I was able to resume something of a normal day by lunch time. I was even able to go have my hair cut for the first time since moving from Alabama.
And, I must be absolutely honest here. I have no complaints whatsoever regarding the cut and color I received from my new salon, Jump, Jive, and Wail. Laura was a lot of fun to work with, professional, and understood exactly what I wanted. So, yea for happy hair!

Even though I'm just embarking upon this journey, I already feel more content. I feel the once lighter, brighter Mommy shedding the bog of life. Or, maybe it was just going back to the pixie cut.....time will tell, though.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

No comments: