Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Farewell To Buttons and Zippers


When I was pregnant with Firstborn I could hardly wait to get into maternity clothing. I'm not exactly sure what excited me most about wearing elastic band pants. Maybe it was the prospect of hitting up any number of all you can buffets. Maybe it was the ease in which I could now pull my pants down as I was running for the potty for the umpteenth time that day. Or maybe it was simply that I was ecstatic to have this wonderfully created tiny being inside of me. Whatever the case may be I jumped into maternity clothing much sooner than I should have.
This time around, however, I've tried putting off "the great switch" as long as possible. Well, dearly devoted, that time has come. Farewell buttons and zippers. Till we meet again.

No comments: