Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shame And A Sick Tummy

Shame and a sick tummy are all that I am left with at this point. I made the mistake of buying stocking stuffer sweets for Hubby and Firstborn over a week ago. Mini reece's cups and chocolate Santas have been calling my name from the bottom of my closet ever since. I thought I was showing considerable self control by only indulging one or two here and there. Obviously, I was only fooling myself. I realized this yesterday as I was adding more non-food goodies to the bag of stocking stuffers that almost all of the candy was gone.
I have two options for blame. I can accept sole responsibility as it's a widely known fact that pregnant women cannot be trusted wherever chocolate and peanut butter is of concern. Or I can try and lay blame on my husband who was alone in our house for the past five days. I'm not sure which path I'll take. I'll figure that our later. Right now I have to run out and buy more candy and some Tums.

No comments: